How Does the Seed Library Work?
- Attend an Introductory Workshop or Planting Day at the Garden Patch.
- Join the Saskatoon Seed Library for $2.
- Access any of the 6 seed varieties from the Saskatoon Seed Library inventory.
- Attend a free seed saving workshop at the Saskatoon Food Bank Garden Patch.
- Save some of your seeds at the end of the season and return them to CHEP Good Food so others can grow them next year!
The Seed Library was co-founded by Karen Farmer and Brit MacDonald in partnership with the Saskatoon Food Bank and Learning Centre.